A city region which flourishes in its future climate requires every person, business, organisation and community to play a part.
There are lots of different ways you can get involved in ensuring the Glasgow City Region flourishes in our future climate. We've listed a few below:
- Help us develop and deliver the Action Plan. We need people to pledge time and resources to help deliver the strategy, so why not get involved in what we do?
- Take action to adapt. Think about what needs to be done in the strategy and then come up with actions that help us achieve it together. The Adaptation Scotland website has lots of great resources for businesses, community groups and public sector organisations to take action.
- Consider becoming involved with the Climate Ready Clyde Action Group. We are always interested to hear from organisations and groups who want to help guide the strategic direction of our work.
- Tell us what you are already doing or planning. We are keen to hear about what people are doing already – why not tweet us or drop us a line?
- Contribute to our newsletter. We can showcase your projects through our newsletter and you can learn about what others are doing - get in touch if you'd like to contribute.
To contact us about any of the above or if you have any other ideas, email us and we will get in touch to talk.